James Suckling is an American wine critic, considered one of the most authoritative and influential in the world, founder of the guide that bears his name.
The scores are internationally recognized for the reliability of the rigorous tasting and selection process.
Zeni's wines rewarded this year are:
- Bardolino Chiaretto 2020, score : 90 PTS
- Lugana Vigne Alte 2020, score: 89 PTS
- Soave Classico Vigne Alte 2020, score: 89 PTS
- Costalago Rosso Veronese 2019, score: 92 PTS
- Amarone Nino Zeni 2015, score: 94 PTS
- Amarone Barriques 2016, score: 94 PTS
- Amarone Vigne Alte 2017, score: 93 PTS
- Amarone Classico Zeni 2018, score: 93 PTS
- Valpolicella Ripasso Marogne 2020, score: 92 PTS
- Chiaretto in Anfora FeF Collection 2019, score 91 PTS